Safe and dependable, so you can rest easy
CHS Ag Services continues to fill and service propane tanks with the same drivers our customers have met and have come to trust. Our drivers are the foundation of our program as they serve the communities where they live and raise their own families. With drivers located in your communities, we can be there quickly if an emergency or urgent out-of-gas call arises.
Choose from a wide selection of programs, services and contracts available directly through CHS Ag Services. Our flexible plans offer something for everyone with summer fill, budget and prepay contracts. We look forward to visiting with you to discuss your propane needs, review your propane use history and answer any questions you have about your current service or any of these programs. Please call us at 218-695-2511.
You can trust us for all your propane needs. As a hometown business with a great service team, we deliver safe, dependable propane to homes, farms and businesses throughout our service territory.
We’re committed to making safety a priority, and we offer a full range of Cenex® propane products and services, including tools to help you manage costs associated with propane market price fluctuations. Our experienced, approachable staff and trained delivery team members are always happy to answer your questions.
Clean, efficient propane is an alternative fuel that helps cut emissions and protect the environment. In fact, propane is the fuel source for more than 60 million Americans.
Please contact us today so we can personally discuss your needs. Whether it’s propane to fuel your grill and home, or propane to power your forklift or grain dryer, we understand how vital propane is to you. That’s why we work hard to secure propane supplies year-round and to provide flexible payment/pricing options and delivery schedules for your convenience. And, we’re always ready to work with you to plan ahead and evaluate your propane storage needs for your farm or business.
Know the smell of propane. If you smell propane in your home:
- DO get everyone out of the home and away from nearby areas.DO NOT attempt to find the leak.
- DO NOT attempt to repair your appliance or light your pilot light.
- DO NOT turn on or off light switches inside the home.
- DO NOT use a telephone (including cell phones) inside the home or in nearby areas.
- DO NOT light matches anywhere inside or near the home.
- DO attempt to shut off the valves at the tank.
- DO call both your propane supplier and the fire department for help from a telephone away from the home and nearby area.